Tillamook Coast Life Blog
Welcome Spring with a Beer + Cheese Festival
Our second annual beer and cheese event
It’s a Saturday to savor at the Tillamook Coast! Pelican Brewing, Tillamook Creamery and Visit Tillamook Coast are once again partnering up to put on this delicious afternoon of locally made beer and cheese.
Stop by from 11am – 3pm on Saturday, April 11 at the Farm Experience building at Tillamook Creamery. Tickets are $15, including a tasting glass, tote bag and tokens for 10 samples. All proceeds go to Food Roots, an amazing local organization supporting farmers and community access to local foods.
Here’s a taste of the featured pairings so far:
- Pelican Brewing Company paired with Tillamook Creamery
- Werner Brewing Company paired with Nestucca Bay Creamery
- Golden Valley Brewery paired with Helvetia Creamery
- Public Coast Brewing paired with Blue Heron French Cheese Co.
- 13 Virtues Brewing paired with Portland Creamery
- Block 15 Brewing paired with OSU Creamery
- Heater Allen Brewing paired with Briar Rose Creamery
More to come! Check the Pelican website for the latest updates: https://pelicanbrewing.com/happenings/event/beer-cheese/.