- This event has passed.
Tillamook County Fair “Hay Bales and Cow Tails”
August 12 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
The Tillamook County Fair offers four full days of fun for residents and visitors in August!
The 2022 Tillamook County Fair runs Wednesday August 10 through Saturday August 13, 10:00 am – 10:00 pm.
Here is a sneak peek at what fair-goers can expect when visiting:
– Take a break to watch courtyard entertainment on our outside stage, all day –
– The carnival runs daily with rides and games
– Pari-Mutual Horse Racing is held daily in our grandstand arena
– Check out the exhibits throughout our grounds, from 4H and FFA animal projects to local residents showcasing their best art, photography, flowers, culinary delights, land products, crafts and hobbies, and textiles pieces
– Try some Fair food (locals swear by elephant ears and Pronto Pups!) and visit our many vendors for some fun Fair memorabilia
– The world-famous Pig-N-Ford races are held each night in the Grandstand Arena
– Nightly concerts Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are free with your Fair admission!
– The annual Demolition Derby caps off the Fair on Saturday night
Purchase tickets online: https://www.tillamookfair.com/p/tickets