Schedule a beach wheelchair for your next visit to the Tillamook Coast
If mobility issues are keeping you from enjoying our beaches, we can help. There are beach wheelchairs available for use in several popular towns and parks on the Tillamook Coast: Manzanita, Rockaway Beach, Pacific City, Nehalem Bay State Park, Cape Lookout State Park, and Barview Jetty County Campground.
There is no fee to use, but we strongly recommend you contact the following to reserve a beach wheelchair:
- In Manzanita, contact the Manzanita Visitors Center: 503-812-5510
- In Rockaway Beach, contact Troxel’s Gem and Jewelry Store: Call or text 541-418-2842 or email email@example.com
- In Pacific City, contact Inn at Cape Kiwanda: https://www.capekiwandarvresort.com/amenities-rentals/
- At Nehalem Bay State Park: 503-812-0650 Ext. 20, or stop by the park ranger station
- At Cape Lookout State Park: 503-842-3182 Ext. 221 or stop by the park ranger station
- At Barview Jetty County Campground: 503-322-3522 or stop by the campground entry station
As we get funding, we’ll be adding other mobility equipment to help more people enjoy outdoor recreation.
There are three kayak launchers available: in Tillamook at Sue H. Elmore Park, in Wheeler at the public boat dock, and at Port of Garibaldi marina.