Tillamook Coast Visitors Association
Tillamook County enjoys year-round economic vitality with respect to community, culture and environment.
Through destination management activities based on sustainable tourism principles, we strive to do work that benefits residents and livability, supports our industry and its workforce, and creates visitor respect for our environment and community..
Tillamook Coast Visitors Association is a 501c6 nonprofit doing business as “Visit Tillamook Coast.” TCVA is governed by an eleven-member board made up of representatives from throughout the county and representing various sectors of the tourism industry. A Tillamook County Commissioner is an ex-officio (non-voting) member of the board. Board meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month from noon to 2pm.
Our equity statement
Tillamook Coast Visitors Association is committed to work that helps us become a more equitable destination. We want all who travel to the Tillamook Coast to be able to enjoy their journey and feel welcome. We define equity as: when all people have access to resources to potentially reach the same outcomes. Our projects focus on providing safe, accessible, and FUN experiences for all travelers.
Questions? Contact Nan Devlin, executive director, at email (nan[at]tillamookcoast[dot]com).
Tillamook Coast Visitors Association Staff
Nan Devlin, MTA
Director, Trails, Outdoor Recreation & Accessibility
Dan Haag, MFA
Manager, Strategic Communications
Manager, Finance and Grants Administration
Tillamook Coast Visitors Association Board of Directors
- Chair: Valerie Folkema, Commissioner, Port of Garibaldi, owner of Garibaldi Marina
- Vice Chair: Justin Aufdermauer, Tillamook Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary: Claudine Rehn, Tillamook Estuaries Partnership
- Treasurer: Mike Bever, Executive Vice President, Tillamook Creamery
- Amanda Cavitt, Garibaldi Portside Bistro & Barview Market
- Mary Johnson, City Planner, Rockaway Beach
- Danielle Johnson, Manzanita Beach Getaway Rentals
- Jennifer Nelson, COO, Nestucca Ridge Companies, Pacific City
- Rita Welch, Tillamook Air Museum
- Jeff Wong, Commercial fisherman, Rockaway Beach
- Jeremy Strober, Pacific City Nestucca Valley Chamber of Commerce representative
- Mary Faith Bell, Tillamook County Commissioner liaison