Contest Rules and Regulations
Visit Tillamook Coast Contest Rules and Regulations
- The prize draw is open to all US & Canadian residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of the promoter’s employees, their immediate families or friends or anyone connected with the promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must have internet access to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Entry to the draw is free. Only one entry per person.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or delayed entries whether due to technical problems or otherwise.
- All entries must be completed by 10pm on January 7, 2018.
- The prize draw will take place by January 10, 2018.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the contest automatically supposes that entrants have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions statement to be eligible.
Prize and Winner
- The winner will be notified via email by Visit Tillamook Coast. If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The name of the winner will be announced on Visit Tillamook Coast social media channels, and may be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Visit Tillamook Coast, 4301 3rd Street, Tillamook, OR 97141 within 2 (two) weeks of the closing date.
- If a prize is declined or if a winner forfeits the prize under these terms and conditions, then the Promoter may at its absolute discretion draw an alternative winner.
- The prizes are stated and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- The winners must be prepared to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion. No additional compensation will be awarded for such promotional activities.
- All personal details and other information given in the survey either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the terms and conditions and/or are in breach of the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to add to or waive any of these terms and conditions, or to cancel the competition at any stage, in the event of circumstance arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email or other accounts will not be accepted.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions and Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these terms and conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- U.S. law applies and the American courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
- PROMOTER: Visit Tillamook Coast, 4301 3rd Street, Tillamook, OR 97141