Manzanita Tourism Marketing Grant
City of Manzanita
2023-2024 Off-Season Tourism Marketing Grant
This $20,000 grant is made possible by the portion of the transient lodging tax funds managed by the City of Manzanita. Applicants may apply for up to $2,000. Eligibility: Tourism-related businesses and nonprofits within the City of Manzanita are urged to apply. Tillamook Coast Visitors Association is
managing the grant process on behalf of the City of Manzanita.
Application opens October 1, 2023.
Deadline for submission: Tuesday, November 15, 2023 11:59pm
“Click Here” for Application Packet (available Oct. 1, 2023)
1. Download the application packet to your desktop/laptop
2. Save the application as “Save As” and give the document a new name <Your organization name>. You may need to “Save As” each time you make changes. Do not fill out the application in a web browser preview. It will not save!
3. This is a fillable PDF, including the budget template. Just click on the boxes and start typing.
4. When ready to submit, it is preferable to create a single PDF file.
5. Upload to the grant website at https://tillamookcoast.com/grants/manzanita-tourism-marketing-grant/ using the green “Click Here” button (above)