Tourism Facilities Community Grant
2023-2024 Tourism Facilities Community Grant
This $400,000 grant is made possible by the portion of transient lodging tax funds overseen by the Tillamook County Board of Commissioners. The grant process will be managed by Tillamook Coast Visitors Association. Applicants can ask for up to $75,000 for tourism-related facilities projects.
Application opens October 1, 2023
Deadline for submission: December 15, 2023 11:59pm
Applicant Eligibility: Any city, county, or other local government, including a port, special district, or intergovernmental agency, federal and state agencies that conduct tourism-related activities or services in Tillamook County, and nonprofit and not-for-profit organizations are eligible to apply, excluding projects in which the County is a lead, sponsor, or key participant.
Project Eligibility (according to ORS 320.300):
- A conference center, convention center or visitor information center
- Other improved real property that has a useful life of ten (10) or more years and has a substantial purpose of supporting tourism or accommodating tourist activities
- A “tourism related facility” may also include a master plan, engineering study or architectural work reasonably required to locate, design, or construct a related facility or facilities.
- “Visitor information center” means a building, or a portion of a building, the main purpose of which is to distribute or disseminate information to tourists.
“Click Here” for Application Packet (available Oct. 1, 2023)
1. Download the application packet to your desktop/laptop
2. Save the application as “Save As” and give the document a new name <Your organization name>. You may need to “Save As” each time you make changes. Do not fill out the application in a web browser preview. It will not save!
3. This is a fillable PDF, including the budget template. Just click on the boxes and start typing.
4. When ready to submit, it is preferable to create a single PDF.
5. Upload to the grant website at https://tillamookcoast.com/grants/tourism-facilities-community-grant using the green “Click Here” button (above).