Tourism Event Sponsorships
Off-Season Tourism Event Sponsorships
Tillamook Coast Visitors Association dedicates funding each year to sponsor off-season tourism events that attract visitors from outside Tillamook County. Applicants can apply for up to $2,500 for an event that occurs September 15 through May 15.
Applicants must agree to the following sponsorship terms:
- Use the sponsorship funding to market and promote activities, such as events and conferences, and to attract visitors for overnight stays.
- Include the Visit Tillamook Coast logo in all marketing and advertising materials (digital, print, online, social media and broadcast). Provide proof of logo to us prior to printing or publishing materials.
- Mention Visit Tillamook Coast as a sponsor in announcements at events.
- Provide aggregate visitor data to Visit Tillamook Coast after events, including where visitor is from, and if possible, through a survey or other data gathering tools, how many nights the visitor stayed in Tillamook County. This data will be used in reporting effectiveness of marketing programs when presenting to the tourism board, county commissioners and other groups.
- Sign a sponsorship contract, which will be sent to you after sponsorship approval.
Questions? Email Executive Director, Nan Devlin, at firstname.lastname@example.org